Last holiday



 I can't tell you much about my holiday, because during my holiday I didn't go anywhere. Stay at home. lie down, play game, go hang out with friend, and visit my father in Ujung Berung. That I was invited by my father to go to Sumedang for one week, as I stayed in Sumedang, I realized taht my activities in there were the same as I did in Bandung (I didn't do activities that were so fun) that made a difference, the scenery there looked cooler and fresher because there my grandfather's house was back to the rice fields, there was large fish ponds. There I felt bored because there was no internet but  fortunately in my cousin's brother house there was wifi.
 I saw the rice fields with grandfather and helped him plow the field.Seeing the view of the vast rice fields made me happy and relaxed.

  The point is that it seems like a very boring holiday and not very useful for me, but I like to be invited to go to the village, enjoy nature for a moment, remove the burden of temporary thoughts and forget the density of the city that is very uncomfortable.

Komentar

Postingan Populer